SOLVED

Bluetooth headphone and video sharing audio switch

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I take my lectures on MS Teams and i connect teams with my Bluetooth headphone. During my lecture i wanted to show video to the students , so after sharing the screen, i started the video, now the video was running properly, but the students weren't able to listen the sound from the video which was running, so can you please tell me how can students hear the sound from the video, do i need to switch some settings from Bluetooth headphone to the computer audio, kindly tell me how to switch the settings.

4 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Yes, you need to choose to include “system audio” before sharing:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/share-system-audio-in-a-teams-meeting-or-live-event-ddded...

Adam

Hey thank you adam, for the support.

@adam deltinger 

I have the same problem but with a Mac. I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Mac, everything is fine, until I try to share a video with my students, they can’t hear the sound. I’ve tried al type of settings and it doesn’t seam to work. I have a MacBook Pro 15” 2018, headphones are bluetooth Soundcore. I can share the video with its sound when I’m using normal headphones but not when on Bluetooth. Many thanks.
Also, this happens on Skype (or anywhere else).
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)