Audiocodes ch470 not showing the correct MS Teams user display name - instead the UPN is shown

Copper Contributor

Greetings.
I have a situation where the user account display name changes after a few days on these audiocodes desk phones. The display name configured for example would be "Reception" and the UPN for the account would be something like email address removed for privacy reasons and initially when doing a factory reset and signing into the phone with the account mpcapacc0332@domain.com we get redirected and authenticated to the Intune Company portal and phone successfully signs in with the correct display name shown on top of the Dial Pad as "Reception" as it should. However after a few days I will notice the display name "reception" changes to the configured UPN "mpcapacc0332" this causes major issues with general users ignoring phone calls from reception since they do not recognize the "mpcapacc0332" display name. Even stranger, after attempting another factory reset on the same phone then the incorrect display name is still there even after a factory reset, but if i log on to a brand new phone then the Display name is correct as it should be and sometimes will stay as it should and on other occasions reverts to the UPN as the display name. I am going to try exclude a device from the Intune company portal authentication/sign on process and request the Intune team to remove the device enrolment and see what happens but if anyone has come across this behavior then please comment below if you managed to resolve it.

thank you. 

1 Reply

@Terenceswales 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are focused on tech support:

• Ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create

Additional tech support is available at support.microsoft.com or Answers.microsoft.com, where authorized Microsoft agents are available to trouble an issue until it’s resolved.