SOLVED

AudioCodes C470HD, unable to start provisioning

Bronze Contributor

Hi,

I have played with few phone models (e.g. AudioCodes C435HD) and working pretty much as expected.

But with C470HD I end pretty odd issue, I cannot find the following screen from the device:

PetriX_0-1654097309978.png

The guidelines say, that should come from wheel (like it does for others), but the wheel on here:

PetriX_1-1654097517923.png

brings me only a device settings, and "sign-in" goes to company portal.

This device is running "Teams_1.8.303" version, and I wonder if that could be the reason. Even the release notes does not directly say so.

To get higher version is tiny problem as I do not device manager available, and updates from O365 requires the provisioning :lol:

Any others have had similar experiences?

2 Replies

@Petri X  There is a Teams Phone "Ask Microsoft Anything" session this Thursday from 9 - 10 am Pacific Time - you might want to join to get your question answered: Microsoft Teams Phones AMA - Microsoft Tech Community

best response confirmed by Therese_Solimeno (Moderator)
Solution

@Therese_Solimeno 

Actually that is not needed for this question anymore. For others yes :)

When you hit your head to the door enough many times, then you perhaps find the correct search terms to use duckduckgo :D I found the following:

Supported versions for Remote Provisioning

Mine is 1.8.303, and does not support that :facepalm:

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Therese_Solimeno (Moderator)
Solution

@Therese_Solimeno 

Actually that is not needed for this question anymore. For others yes :)

When you hit your head to the door enough many times, then you perhaps find the correct search terms to use duckduckgo :D I found the following:

Supported versions for Remote Provisioning

Mine is 1.8.303, and does not support that :facepalm:

View solution in original post