Audio Bug

Copper Contributor

Recently I started having issues with teams, I believe it could be related to recent update.

My audio will cut out for a short period of time when I receive system notifications. After receiving the notification the I can't hear the any audio for the call/meeting that is in progress for least a few seconds and could be closer to 10 seconds.  This has been happening when I get notifications from various sources including outlook and MS teams.  After a few seconds and clicking around to get focus back on the meeting the audio will come back.  This issues is very frustrating as I find myself asking team members to repeat themselves because I've missed what was just said.  I'm starting to consider other solutions for meetings to avoid this issue.  I've enjoyed MS teams as our default tool for calls and meeting for over a year and hope this issue will be addressed quickly.

My configuration is using system microphone with SoundBot Bluetooth headphones.

I don't think it related directly to my audio configuration.  I've had other team members complaining of the same thing recently.

3 Replies

@cworth 

We are experiencing the same issue with many of our users. We are not sure if it is related to the number of users joining the call or related to certain users.

I would make sure to get with your admin if you aren't the admin for your company and get a support ticket going. If it's happening across the board the fastest way to get to someone that can eventually fix it would be support. I will pass along what I can to my channels and see if there may be a known issue and report if I hear anything in the meantime.
Is everyone having issues using bluetooth headsets or anything hardware wise that's in common by chance that might stick out?