SOLVED

Attendance register Download after a meeting

Copper Contributor

Hello

Last thursday we had a meeting and after the meeting - we downloaded the attendance register however none of the attendees showed on the register. 

Does anyone know what we have done wrong? 

We need this urgently as people are awarded accreditation at the end of these sessions.

i have attached the spreadsheet that downloaded 

Help please

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Sur76 Hello! The possibility to download the attendance report after a meeting is rolling out right now! If I have to guess it hasn't yet reached your tenant as this started just a few days ago. Until you get the new format you have to download the attendance report during the meeting or it will not be there.

For reference:

View or export a list of users who attended a meeting – Microsoft Teams UserVoice

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Sur76 Hello! The possibility to download the attendance report after a meeting is rolling out right now! If I have to guess it hasn't yet reached your tenant as this started just a few days ago. Until you get the new format you have to download the attendance report during the meeting or it will not be there.

For reference:

View or export a list of users who attended a meeting – Microsoft Teams UserVoice

View solution in original post