Attempt at login

Copper Contributor

Hi 

on Friday last week I came home from work to my paranoid husband who asked why I had been on teams at 3.45pm (still at work) to which I replied I hadn’t been. Upon further investigation when I checked my activity it said someone had logged in at 2.50pm and was still in at 3.45pm, again not me.

my problem is…….I didn’t even have the app as I don’t use it these days, it was more for when we were all in lockdown doing interviews etc and I cannot login through the internet as my software doesn’t support it.

however when we checked which ip address was used to login it was my mobile datas IP address. 

how could this be???? He is now ever more suspicious and we have separated as a result.

thanks in anticipation for any help

kind regards

1 Reply

@Kimbers85 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are focused on tech support:

• Ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create