Attaching document to Teams Rooms meeting

Copper Contributor

We have a number of Teams Rooms setups throughout our organization, and more on the way. We enjoy how seamless the experience is. But we would like the Teams Room to pick up documents that are attached to the room invitation so that the participants do not have to bring their laptops. Is that possible? Or is this feature on the way?

We currently have Logitech and Crestron hardware.

2 Replies
HI,

I've not heard anything any function like this, not sure that it will be useful for so many users since most users tend to bring a laptop or mobile phone to meeting rooms (taking notes and other meeting tasks). So, users do not need to bring their laptop, they can use their phone instead and join the meeting to share PPT and control it from their phone.

You can request features here:
https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/
Hi @JohnLinjamaa If the PPT is attached to the meeting, then MTRoA devices can control the slides once presenting has started. If I was a betting person, then I think this will come to MTRoW devices such as your Crestron/Logitech systems. Also if we look at preview of Cortana on MTRoW, that has some neat features, maybe more may evolve around there too.