SOLVED

archived teams visible in my teams list

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I created 2200 teams automatically via the graph API. 1300 of them are automatically archived. In my teams application some of the archived teams are toggled visible (only 10 of them). But in the teams application of my co-worker all the archived teams are visible in his teams list.

Any idea why?
Is this a personal setting? Is there a way to toggle all archived teams to invisible?

4 Replies

@Tom_Peeters I don't think the archived state makes any difference to whether a Team is shown in the list of Teams or not.

best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Tom_Peeters @Steven Collier  As a Team owner when you archive a Team from the Team client then the archived Team is automatically moved under your hidden teams. I would expect the same behaviour using graph API but I have not tested that.

@Deleted : is there a way to select multiple teams at once to make the team invisible from your list?
@NikkiChapple_ : that was what I thought.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Tom_Peeters @Steven Collier  As a Team owner when you archive a Team from the Team client then the archived Team is automatically moved under your hidden teams. I would expect the same behaviour using graph API but I have not tested that.

View solution in original post