Apps available with the free version of MS Teams

Highlighted
New Contributor

Specifically is Trello available with the free version of Teams?

I have the premium version of Teams with my E5 tenant, and even though I tried creating a 'free' account to test, the free version won't launch as it kicks me back to my premium version (even though I've logged out) So I couldn't check myself.

Instead, I figured it may be quicker to defer to the 'true' Teams experts. Can anyone confirm if Trello is available with the free version? Also if there is an app list that differentiates what's available for free vs premium, please share as it would be a good resource.

I have colleagues and potential & current clients that from time to time I like to introduce to Teams yet also mention which specific apps are available to them.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Chrissy

2 Replies
Highlighted

Trello is available in the app list for Teams Freemium, also looks like all apps that you find in the App Store for Teams is available in the free edition.

Highlighted

Thanks @Linus Cansby ! That was quick! That's good to know that Trello is indeed included in Teams Freemium (and that all apps are!) Hmmm.... perhaps that makes sense there is no list as all apps are available.

Cheers,

Chrissy