SOLVED

Approval app drop-down list

Brass Contributor

Hello,

When viewing the Approvals app tab in Teams I see a drop-down list in the upper right corner that says “Microsoft (default)(Upgrade). On selecting it I see two teams listed as shown in the image below. What is the purpose of this list and why do only two teams out of many appear on it?

I have not been able to find any user documentation for the Approval app.

dBrent_0-1616417415928.png

6 Replies

@dBrent Hello, I'm gonna add this for a "manual" How to use the new Approvals app in Microsoft Teams – Vesa Nopanen – My Teams & Microsoft 365 Day (m... and ping @Vesa Nopanen as well for some insights about (default) (upgrade) and why you only see a few even if approvals are added to many teams. I haven't had the opportunity to fully explore Approvals yet.

best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@ChristianBergstrom Thank you for adding me here. That list is the list of Dataverse for Teams environments. It is not the full list of teams but a list of those teams that have Dv4T activated. When I was testing approvals out it worked good only in the normal environment (ie: named by your organization). 

Thanks for replying! :)
@ChristianBergstrom and @Vesa Nopanen Thank you both for the information. It is appreciated.
So how do you add a new channel to show up in the drop down list?
So how do you add a new Chanel to the drop down list ?
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@ChristianBergstrom Thank you for adding me here. That list is the list of Dataverse for Teams environments. It is not the full list of teams but a list of those teams that have Dv4T activated. When I was testing approvals out it worked good only in the normal environment (ie: named by your organization). 

View solution in original post