SOLVED

Anyway for Teams meeting to continue after organizer exit?

Copper Contributor

In WebEx, the host can make someone else host and exit so that the meeting can continue. 

I haven't been able to find similar option in Teams meeting, is there anyway to accomplish the same so if I'm the organizer I can transfer that to someone during the meeting and exit while my team carries on with the meeting?

Thanks

2 Replies
I'm pretty sure the meeting just continues. Have you tested it to see otherwise?
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @JohnIFSE   A Teams meeting will continue even after the person who scheduled it leaves (in fact, the organizer doesn't even have to show up unless there were specific lobby settings).  What you might be thinking of is the recording option - that will NOT continue if the person who started the recording leaves the meeting.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @JohnIFSE   A Teams meeting will continue even after the person who scheduled it leaves (in fact, the organizer doesn't even have to show up unless there were specific lobby settings).  What you might be thinking of is the recording option - that will NOT continue if the person who started the recording leaves the meeting.

View solution in original post