After some of our users installed Teams, they started getting errors when restarting Outlook.
ADX Loader, Error code: 0x80131022
We know it is the Teams add-in, and we've tried various fixes to no avail. We can't see obvious differences between people who work and people who get error.
Wonder if you could take a look at what we've tried and see if we've missed something obvious.
Mostly Win7. Users are not administrators on their machine.
Exchange On Premise (2016).
Office version most likely 1904 though I can't verify the exact versions on all the users.Most are Monthly Channel.
Teams installed via the link on the main https://teams.microsoft.com page, so I assume the 64-bit version.
What we've tried:
Making sure they're on the latest Office ProPlus version and Teams version.
Disabling the Outlook add-in (next reboot, Teams puts it back, sometimes duplicating it)
Removing the add-in (next reboot, it's back)
Reg key edits - any changes we've tried from various internet forums (like changing .FastConnect to .Connect) are changed back to original values)
Giving users OWA access (most are blocked) - didn't help. Though they did like the ability to change their user icon :)
Cleared every cache we could think of.
General repair of Office 365.
Starting Teams first, then Outlook.
Using SARA - Microsoft's Support and Recovery Assistant - no errors found
What we haven't tried yet:
Install 32 bit version of Teams.
Installing "Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows" that I've seen referenced for Win7
We're about ready to put in a service call, but that is a true ordeal, this is an annoyance at the moment, and I wanted to check first if someone sees something we're obviously missing.
We have exactly the same issue. And only with 1 client so far. However the client has Windows 10 (1809) installed. We have tried all solutions you have mentioned. Also tried the 32bit installer. Nothing helped.Really need a solutions for that bug.