SOLVED

android "Invalid settings" while adding an app into an existing meeting

Copper Contributor

We have an app which we can add into an existing meeting, works on desktop and iOS. But in android while adding the app, we get "invalid settings" error when I click on the "check" and no other info about the details on why it failed. Anyone faced this issue? Any pointers to how to get this fixed?

"Invalid Settings" error"Invalid Settings" error

1 Reply
best response confirmed by StaceeFrane (Microsoft)
Solution

Update: discovered a work-around, while creating this meeting I was able to pre-add the app in the calendar by first creating the meeting and then editing the meeting and adding a tab-app using the + on the top of the edit-meeting-event page. This way I don't have to see this screen at all. But a cleaner solution would help inside the android Microsoft teams app itself.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by StaceeFrane (Microsoft)
Solution

Update: discovered a work-around, while creating this meeting I was able to pre-add the app in the calendar by first creating the meeting and then editing the meeting and adding a tab-app using the + on the top of the edit-meeting-event page. This way I don't have to see this screen at all. But a cleaner solution would help inside the android Microsoft teams app itself.

View solution in original post