SOLVED

Analytics Tab Missing in Teams

Copper Contributor

When I click on Manage Team icon at he bottom of the list of Teams...I only see the teams.  There is no button for Analytics.  How do I enable this?  thx

5 Replies

@HmeltonAppDev 

Hi, just to be clear, is this what you are referring to - when you click to manage a Team from within Teams?

Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 22.56.11.png

@PeterRisingyes it is.

best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@HmeltonAppDev 

That is most odd.  I cannot recreate that in any way.  I've tried private teams, changing memberships, but whatever I do I can always see the Analytics tab.  As far as I can tell it's not a policy setting either.

If no one else has any thoughts on this then I would recommend opening a ticket with Microsoft so they may investigate this for you.

@PeterRisingWe are in the GCC...which is notoriously behind the real world with features.  Maybe it isn't available in the GCC yet...along with all of the cool features...it is such a bummer.

@HmeltonAppDev 

Well if that is the case I hope the feature arrives soon for you.  :smile:

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@HmeltonAppDev 

That is most odd.  I cannot recreate that in any way.  I've tried private teams, changing memberships, but whatever I do I can always see the Analytics tab.  As far as I can tell it's not a policy setting either.

If no one else has any thoughts on this then I would recommend opening a ticket with Microsoft so they may investigate this for you.

View solution in original post