SOLVED

Allowing recordings to onedrive for specified users/policy

Iron Contributor

Hi All,

I am using the below to enable recordings to be saved in onedrive:

Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity Global -RecordingStorageMode “OneDriveForBusiness”

BUT I do not want to enable cloud recording for all users and was wondering if I can enable recording to be saved in onedrive for a specific users/policy I have created rather than putting global 

I have tried Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity "policyname" -RecordingStorageMode “OneDriveForBusiness” But I get the following error

Capture.PNG

Please help!

5 Replies
I think the problem you might be facing is that the ODFB recording is not yet in your tenant

Hi @Juan Carlos González Martín

only issue is when I allow cloud recording for all global then run Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity Global -RecordingStorageMode “OneDriveForBusiness”

I get no error but if I run 

Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity "policyname" -RecordingStorageMode “OneDriveForBusiness” 

I get the error in the first post

Can I confirm : Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity "policyname" -RecordingStorageMode “OneDriveForBusiness” is the correct code to use? 

The feature just got announced and its probably still rolling out, I'd suggest you wait a bit.

Hi @Vasil Michev 

Ok, is there a way of finding out when it will reach our tenant? Like I said its weird that I can enable for the Global policy without an error but not specific meeting policies.

Thanks

best response confirmed by ABill1 (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@ABill1 Hi, I just want to update this conversation as you already have another one closed that I replied. So to the others, the policy besides the Global (which worked) was RestrictedAnonymousAccess so I recommended to create a new policy instead.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ABill1 (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@ABill1 Hi, I just want to update this conversation as you already have another one closed that I replied. So to the others, the policy besides the Global (which worked) was RestrictedAnonymousAccess so I recommended to create a new policy instead.

View solution in original post