Allow personal accounts join my teams meeting

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone, im building a integration with online meeting over the Microsoft Graph API, but when I create a meeting on behalf a domain user, personal accounts like @outlook domain cannot access 

The error is: 
AADSTS50020: User account 'Email address removed' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant '***' and cannot access the application '***'(Microsoft Teams Web Client) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

I know that i can invite this email in my AAD, but i cannot do this for each person who use this integration. 

I've already changed Supported account types in my azure application to this 

Accounts in any organizational directory (Any Azure AD directory - Multitenant) and personal Microsoft accounts (e.g. Skype, Xbox)
All users with a work or school, or personal Microsoft account can use your application or API. This includes Office 365 subscribers.

But still getting the error
2 Replies
Out of curiosity, what happens when you do the same procedure manually? Are "anonymous" users allowed to access meetings in your tenant https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/meeting-settings-in-teams#allow-anonymous-users-to-j...

Still the message you get implies that there's a prerequisite belonging to the tenant so should be permissions related.
Hi, yes, i've already done this configuration and anonymous users can access as guests, only loged users with personal account and non federated are blocked, only accounts like @outlook, @live...