All Call History of entire tenant

Copper Contributor

What I've already tried is to go to the microsoft teams admin center, go to the analytics and reports section and use the filter options shown in the attachment

We think this data is incomplete.. We are a company of 25 employees getting calles everyday and the data of last 28 days says we only had 192 calls in the last 28 days that are incoming. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

4 Replies

@Teun_Smeyers The report you selected only shows PSTN calls via Direct Routing. Are you sure this is what you want or are you also looking for Teams-to-Teams/VOIP calls?

Yes I'm looking for all the external calls coming in and all the internal calls calling to external numbers.

@Teun_Smeyers The good news is that you have the correct report.. The bad news is, I can't think of a reason why it would be wrong. Is there any chance you can compare it to for example invoices or usage stats from your PSTN/Direct Routing provider (if you're using something else than Microsoft Calling Plans).

We sadly have invoices turned off. What is the 2nd thing you are talking about? I can't find it in the usage repoprts section?