SOLVED

adresses teams

Copper Contributor

Bonjour,

Avec mon entreprise, nous souhaitons connecter nos adresses mails (gmail) professionnelles sur teams. Comment pouvons-nous procéder pour que cela soit plus simple et qu'on n'ait pas à nous connecter avec des adresses personnelles ? Doit-on avoir un compte microsoft ? Mais si nous souhaitons tous se connecter en même temps sans utiliser nos adresses mail perso ? Merci 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Are you using the free version if Teams?

Normally you create a tenant and have a licensing subscription for teams. Your business domain is also added there and you can then create mail addresses tied to your user accounts in that same tenant in exchange Online.

You can use personal addresses which will be tied to a Microsoft account at signup. I don’t recommend doing this though. I’d go for the first option or create separate Microsoft accounts to be used instead of personal ones
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Are you using the free version if Teams?

Normally you create a tenant and have a licensing subscription for teams. Your business domain is also added there and you can then create mail addresses tied to your user accounts in that same tenant in exchange Online.

You can use personal addresses which will be tied to a Microsoft account at signup. I don’t recommend doing this though. I’d go for the first option or create separate Microsoft accounts to be used instead of personal ones

View solution in original post