SOLVED

Administering a meeting

Copper Contributor

I have a weekly meeting wherein I have to invite certain people into a meeting when it is due for their presentation and after their presentation, I have to kick them out of the meeting. The topics under discussion in the meeting are private & confidential. How do I automate this process? 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution
I don’t think you can do this! If they are invited to a meeting they can access it and the resources from the time they have the link and afterwards. You can control certain thing like put them I a lobby, kick them from meeting and remove them from the chat after the meeting but it’s not entirely what you are after.
Maybe use the breakout room feature to move participants to different meetings. Someone can do a presentation in a breakout room then another presenter in another breakout room. You decide who’s where and if someone wasn’t invited to a certain room they don’t have access to it

Adam
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution
I don’t think you can do this! If they are invited to a meeting they can access it and the resources from the time they have the link and afterwards. You can control certain thing like put them I a lobby, kick them from meeting and remove them from the chat after the meeting but it’s not entirely what you are after.
Maybe use the breakout room feature to move participants to different meetings. Someone can do a presentation in a breakout room then another presenter in another breakout room. You decide who’s where and if someone wasn’t invited to a certain room they don’t have access to it

Adam

View solution in original post