SOLVED

Adding Voice Route at customer Tenant / Cannot find Gateway

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the direct routing setup for multiple tenants. I am a carrier and have followed these instructions: https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/microsoftteams/direct-routing-sbc-multiple-tenants

The carrier-teanant is correctly configured and it is possible to make calls via this carrier-tenant.

Now I want to configure a customer tenant where you don't configure a PSTN gateway. When creating the VoiceRoute I always get the following error message: Cannot find specified gateway "cyqonts4.sip1.cyqon.org".

I have already tried this scenario in different customer tenants, even unsuccessfully. Also my failover SBC with the domain "cyqonts4.sip2.cyqon.org" cannot be found.

Has anyone ever had such a case and can help me?

Thanks a lot and best regards
Jan

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @cyqon 

Only reason that I can see that would happen is either:

1) cyqonts4.sip1.cyqon.org   is not a domain that has been setup under the customer tenant

or 

2) A licensed user has not been created with the UPN of for e.g. DR_Activation.cyqonts4.sip1.cyqon.org in the customer tenant. 

Have you checked\verified both of these?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @cyqon 

Only reason that I can see that would happen is either:

1) cyqonts4.sip1.cyqon.org   is not a domain that has been setup under the customer tenant

or 

2) A licensed user has not been created with the UPN of for e.g. DR_Activation.cyqonts4.sip1.cyqon.org in the customer tenant. 

Have you checked\verified both of these?

View solution in original post