Adaptive Cards Error: “The remote endpoint returned an error HTTP 401."

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

When trying to send an adaptive card with Action.Http through Power Automate, the first flow works perfectly, sends the email, I type in the information I need to send back, but when I go to hit submit, it returns the error: “The remote endpoint returned an error HTTP 401.". However, I checked the 2nd flow which receives the Http request on Postman and everything is working on that end as well. I registered my team alias to send emails and that was approved so I am not sure why this is happening. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

3 Replies
Yes same issue here. I registered everything properly with the originator and everything. I'll see if I can reach out to microsoft.

@danielledavid 

I too faced this problem.  It was resolved after adding an empty Authorization header.

The When a HTTP request is received trigger does not expect any credentials, but Outlook automatically sends out a bearer token when you submit an Actionable Message by default. This will lead to a HTTP Unauthorized error message

TechieMani_0-1626083670767.png

To avoid this, you must provide a Header with an empty Authorization token inside:

"headers": [ {
  "name": "Authorization",
  "value": ""
} ]
I faced the same issue. Thanks for the help and saving of time !