Accessing Files in Microsoft Teams on iOS Device

Copper Contributor

I am a teacher and I use Microsoft Teams in my classroom. I store all of my class copies for the students in the files tab. I keep all copies in the read only "Class Materials" section. My students have no problem accessing the files in this folder on a desktop, but it was just brought to my attention that on an iOS device within the Teams app, the "Class Materials" folder doesn't show up. I have logged out of the app and logged back in and no luck. Any fixes? 

3 Replies
Need more information about the Class Materials folder, and where it lives, but if it's in another library or setup using the cloud storage option it might not work over mobile. I have always utilize the OneDrive app to access Team sites and shared files all my files in o365 etc.

@Chris Webb 

The Class Materials folder was a default folder that was already in place when I created my Team. It is different than the other folders I create in the Team files because it is a read-only folder. I can go into OneDrive and am able to find it in the shared libraries section. I can even find it in the shared libraries section on my iOS device. But it does not show up in the Teams app on my iOS device. 

@kmbarrientos  Hi, we had the same issue with our students. Have you find any solution for access to files on IOS devices?