Home

AA and CQ unable to transfer calls

%3CLINGO-SUB%20id%3D%22lingo-sub-686679%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3EAA%20and%20CQ%20unable%20to%20transfer%20calls%3C%2FLINGO-SUB%3E%3CLINGO-BODY%20id%3D%22lingo-body-686679%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CP%3EAfter%20defined%20resource%20users%20for%20AA%20and%20CQ%2C%20I%20have%20noticed%20that%20when%20calling%20a%20AA%20with%20own%20number%20(the%20resource%20users%20has%20E1%2BPhonesystem%20license).%20Phonenumber%20has%20been%20added%20by%20powershell.%20The%20CQ%20resource%20user%20has%20been%20without%20license%20since%20it%20does%20not%20any%20phonenumber%20and%20therefor%20it%20does%20not%20need%20it.%20This%20is%20based%20on%20Direct%20Routing%20and%20the%20SBC%20is%20certified%20AudioCodes.%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EWhat%20is%20happening%20is%20that%3A%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E1.%20the%20calls%20comes%20to%20AA%20and%20tries%20to%20transfer%20to%20CQ%20but%20nothing%20happes%2C%20just%20get%20quite.%20From%20the%20SBC%20we%20sees%20that%20Microsoft%20HUB%20gives%20an%20Refer%20message%20and%20then%20nothing%20happens.%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E2.%20If%20we%20send%20the%20call%20direct%20to%20CQ%2C%20the%20menbers%20get%20the%20call%20and%20can%20answer%2C%20but%20if%20they%20want%20to%20transfer%20to%20another%20TEAMS%20user%2C%20it%20fails.%20But%20when%20they%20type%20an%20phonenumber%20then%20it%20works.%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EFor%20me%20this%20looks%20that%20after%20the%20move%20from%20Microsoft%20from%20Skype%20Online%20to%20Teams%20with%20the%20AA%20and%20CQ.%20There%20has%20been%20quite%20a%20mess.%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EIt's%20important%20that%20the%20old%20one%20that%20we%20used%20service%20numbers%20from%20Microsoft%20they%20still%20work.%20I%20have%20been%20spoken%20to%20many%20other%20that%20has%20the%20same%20error.%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3C%2FLINGO-BODY%3E%3CLINGO-LABS%20id%3D%22lingo-labs-686679%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CLINGO-LABEL%3EAdministrator%3C%2FLINGO-LABEL%3E%3CLINGO-LABEL%3EMicrosoft%20Teams%3C%2FLINGO-LABEL%3E%3C%2FLINGO-LABS%3E
Highlighted
Contributor

After defined resource users for AA and CQ, I have noticed that when calling a AA with own number (the resource users has E1+Phonesystem license). Phonenumber has been added by powershell. The CQ resource user has been without license since it does not any phonenumber and therefor it does not need it. This is based on Direct Routing and the SBC is certified AudioCodes.

What is happening is that:

1. the calls comes to AA and tries to transfer to CQ but nothing happes, just get quite. From the SBC we sees that Microsoft HUB gives an Refer message and then nothing happens.

2. If we send the call direct to CQ, the menbers get the call and can answer, but if they want to transfer to another TEAMS user, it fails. But when they type an phonenumber then it works.

 

For me this looks that after the move from Microsoft from Skype Online to Teams with the AA and CQ. There has been quite a mess. 

 

It's important that the old one that we used service numbers from Microsoft they still work. I have been spoken to many other that has the same error.

 

Related Conversations
Attendees unable to join Teams Meetings
Duffy782 in Microsoft Teams on
0 Replies
Voice/call services in MS Teams
Rui Cabral in Microsoft Teams on
0 Replies
A problem with the Zoom level of a Tab
Tavory in Discussions on
9 Replies
Teams telephony system experience
José Pablo Vargas in Microsoft Teams on
3 Replies