3 days and still can't add guests to my team !!

Copper Contributor

Hello everybody, 

I enabled access guest before three days (28 May) then I read the notice that appears on top of the page it says that it may take a couple of hours. since that time I contact with support and they tried to solve my problem but they can't. right now they ignored me many times. I opened two tickets but also there is no answer till now.

8 Replies
Can you describe what settings you enabled? Have you followed this:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/guest-access-checklist

For example made sure that it’s enable on the Microsoft 365 group level too??

Adam

@adam deltinger 

I've watched this page yesterday and follow every single step .. but the problem still there ( I can't add guests to the team )

Okay! There’s no sensitivity labels applied etc? Can you try on another Team?

Usually takes more than hours also, and especially nowadays..wait til tomorrow and let us know what happens!

Also you click the add members - fill in the full email address of the guest?

@adam deltinger 

I usually try to add guests every 6 to 8 hours. I always create a new team and trying to add guests but the result is the same ( we didn't find any matches ).

yesterday I subscribe to a new plan and changed it sitting as you said. I am waiting right now to see what's will happen. 

I hope to find something!

@izadinwhen you are testing that, do you see any error messages? Not sure, but check from Azure sing-in logs as well if there could be a reason.

@Petri X 

I checked Azure sign-in logs there are no errors

@izadin 
is there something wrong with Microsoft Team because I subscribed to another plan on Sunday and changed access guests to be enabled but still doesn't work! 

right now I have two accounts both can't add guests!

Did you find a solution to this?