💁💻🙋🏽‍♂️How to use Meeting Recap in Microsoft Teams [NEW FEATURE]

MVP

NEW VIDEO N. 75

In this video tutorial, you’ll see the feature that allows having a recap of a Microsoft Teams meeting.

When a meeting is over in the calendar view details tab is possible to see a summary of the meeting, with recording, transcript, notes, attendance, and files, so teams stay on track.

9 Replies

@Giuliano De Luca thank you for the video.  We have transcription turned off, so I'm not expecting to see that, but I notice that meeting recap does not show the attached PowerPoint in my meeting.  I have added the file to the Outlook invite, as well as added it to the Files section, and it does not appear like in the Microsoft example.  I also don't see the meeting recording that I made. Maybe I just need to wait until those features show up 🤷🏼‍:male_sign:

meetingrecap.png

Hi Brett,
thank you Brett, yes exactly this is not completely rolled out we have just to wait

@Giuliano De Luca 

we just bought the license and would like to have intelligent recap

is there a way for you guys to turn it on for us asap? 

the feature is not released yet as per MS it will be available in Q2 or Q3 of this year.
so that means I just paid for something that cannot be delivered yet?
i should cancel then?

you can keep it and use the other option available until they released the AI meeting notes. if you need to cancel you can and you can activate later on the trial for teams premium for one month 

So what is the point of the Trial if the main feature we need to test isn't available.

@Giuliano De Luca 

Is there like a chatgpt that can read the transcript and produce a summary?  Now that would be cool

@freeborn6 this will come as next feature directly by Microsoft