请让你的管理员帮你开始使用 Teams,或使用其他电子邮件地址在 Teams 中设置其他组织。

Copper Contributor

我使用自己的公司邮箱登录Teams时,出现如标题的提示,不能进入Teams主界面。但是我作为IT人员没有设置Teams组织。请问这个怎么解决?

5 Replies

@zhaohe2020 Hi - It sounds like someone has already setup Teams for your organisation. Are you trying to sign up to say a free version or just login via the client or at teams.microsoft.com when getting that message?

Thanks

Henry

Do you have an IT department you can contact?

Also when you say signing into the main interface, can you just confirm where you are doing this? As that message I would expect when trying to setup and not just sign in.

Can you just screenshot me what you get when signing in with your M365 credentials at teams.microsoft.com please?

Thanks

Henry

感谢您的回复,如下是我的截图,因为之前登录过,所以在登录界面点击登录按钮,就直接跳转到截图2了。但是在截图2没有任何设置的地方。@HenryPhillipsNimbitech 截图1截图1截图2截图2

@zhaohe2020 Hi,

So coming back to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/troubleshoot/teams-sign-in/someone-has-already-setup...

And the following expands on one of the resolutions:

https://www.azure365pro.com/someone-has-already-setup-teams-for-your-organization/

So I tried to basically create the same situation as yourself but the best I could get was some of the messages associated with the fact that I had no license assigned to myself.

However I did notice that when signing into the web version in a browser by going to teams.microsoft.com I got a useful error that formed part of the resulting URL, such as:

https://teams.microsoft.com/_#/licenseError?errorCode=UserLicenseNotPresentForbidden

So it would be really good to see what you get when going to a browser and typing teams.microsoft.com in the address bar and trying to login. If you could give the URL and screenshot.

However I noticed in the first URL of this reply that it used to be recommended to do the web version as it handled the situation better where someone could have there work account associated with their personal outlook.com/live account as an alias.

In testing I created that situation albeit a little bit differently because the outlook.com account I used had already signed up for the free version. But in that instance when I was hoping to reproduce what you are getting I just got the option even in the full version of Teams to switch between the work and personal and it gave me a link to disassociate my work account email from my personal to prevent it from asking each time.

So the short version is please could you launch a browser and type teams.microsoft.com and see if you get anything different as from what I can tell in your screenshots you are using the Teams client?

Failing that is there someone within your Org, assuming there is a M365 tenant associated with your domain that can go to say admin.microsoft.com and confirm the status of things, such as licensing and if you have a Teams license assigned to you.

Also if it rings true that you may have associated your org account via an email alias with a personal outlook account, then that is where the second link in this post should come in handy.

Thanks

Henry