View grades link on Assignments tab

Copper Contributor

One of the best features for me has been the view grades tab on the assignments page.  What happened to it?

1 Reply
OK, looking at things I recognize that the new gradebook feature may be useful to some. But they should not remove other features that do not conflict with the ones being added. THe view grades link was a major selling feature in convincing other teachers in my district to use it. That feature made the process of grading assignments easier. Having it put the focus on the oldest assignment that needed attention was awesome. It presented the assignments left to right in ascending order. All the way around a solid feature that made putting up with some of the other glitches worth it. I'm not at all sure the workflow on the new grades tab is useful. So far it is a pain to find things and hard to navigate with a serious lack in planning for instinctual UI. Not having basic setting controls alone is a major negative. The paper gradebook that I am required by district policy is a left to right format. With the presentation on the grades tab being in the reverse order makes the process confusing. For all that is good, give me back the view grades link. It was an amazing boon.