Meeting Statistics Excel

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have an issue concerning statistics in Microsoft Teams, I administrate a school with different students and classes, and they need to have every connection time and duration of every class they're doing.

There is an "HR guy" who's job is to monitor theses information.

Right now I know two options to have this information :

- The first one is to go to the teacher's user page in the Teams Administration Center, then go to call history,  and click on the meeting I want to see, (see screenshot1) this method is not ergonomic because when the "HR" guy match the students presence and delay, the names are disordered and when a student have a disconnection, we need to add every connection time one by one and it makes it very long when you have multiple class and lots of disconnections.

- The second way would be that at the end of a class, the teacher need to go to the attendee list and download the attendee list so he can get an excel of who disconnected when and order people by name (see screenshot2), which solve my two problems said earlier, but the method to get that excel file is to complicated and some teacher might forget to do it, I would need to have this excel file by anytime.

So, do you know any better and simpler way to do that ?

Thank you for any advice.

Gabriel

0 Replies