SOLVED

How to practice what students need to do (as an instructor)

Copper Contributor

I am just learning Teams for Education.  I want to be able to see how a student submits an assignment, but can't get access to do that since I am by default an instructor.  Is there a way for me to have a student role in a practice Team so I can practice what students need to do (e.g. submit an assignment) to be able to explain it better? 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Emily_D_11201 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

HI .@Emily_D_11201 

Try to connect with any other instructor or IT person in your organization. ask them to create a new Team and add your Microsoft ID as a student.
Ask that person (Person should be an instructor or with the teacher rights) to assign any assignment in the same team and you try to submit an assignment.

@Harry98765  Thanks so much for the response.  I will definitely try that. - Emily

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Emily_D_11201 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

HI .@Emily_D_11201 

Try to connect with any other instructor or IT person in your organization. ask them to create a new Team and add your Microsoft ID as a student.
Ask that person (Person should be an instructor or with the teacher rights) to assign any assignment in the same team and you try to submit an assignment.

View solution in original post