- Microsoft Whiteboard Integration (commercial preview)
- Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams meetings empowers meeting attendees from the same tenant to participate in the conversation regardless of the device you use or where you are. Whether joining from the meeting room or remotely, you can start a new board in the Teams meeting (currently supported on desktop, web and Surface Hub – coming soon to mobile). The board is automatically shared with meeting attendees. Users can ink together in real-time on the board. On Surface Hub, Users can launch the native Whiteboard app to enable an even richer collaboration experience with features such as sticky notes, images, and gridlines. To enable Whiteboard in a Teams meetings on Surface Hub, please turn on feature here
- Note: For richer collaboration, please download the latest Microsoft Whiteboard App from the Store (requires User sign-in).
- Switch cameras automatically
- Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub now supports switching cameras automatically. The camera will use motion and face detection to focus on who's talking. A light appears under each camera.
- Note: In this update, Users will have to manually change settings to "Auto" while in a Teams meeting via Settings.
These updates provide user experience and reliability improvements.
- Reduced echo emitting from speakers in meetings
- Improved error handling when account is not licensed
- Fixed layout issues for preview video in meetings
- Fixed an issue to dismiss notifications when incoming calls are declined
- Disabled dial pad when Enterprise Voice is not available