Welcome to the Microsoft Teams Government Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)!

Community Manager

Welcome to the Microsoft Teams Government Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the team.

Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread. Post your questions in a new thread within the AMA space, by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page. You can view the AMA Guidelines here.

12 Replies

Hi, I am Vanessa Williams. I'm the Cloud Architect at the Indiana Office of Technology.

Hey all, thanks for joining the Teams Government AMA. 

Good morning, I am David Rosenthal. Senior PM in Microsoft Teams engineering and owner of all Government Clouds for Microsoft Teams.

Hi, Chris Hoard, Partner Consultant, Vuzion

Hi everyone! My name is Rima Reyes and I will be one of the moderators for today's Teams in Government AMA! I have been with Microsoft for 3.5 years and have worked alongside our awesome US Government for over 14 years. Can't wait to answer some questions!

I'm Laurie - your MSTeams Community Lead & excited to plan these AMAs to give you opportunities to ask all of your burning questions.  Thank you for being at today's AMA.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello!  Stephanie Williams from the State of Indiana Office of Technology.  We are in the middle of rolling out Office 365 and just starting our Teams initiative.

Hi! Nice to be here :) Stratiteq, Sweden

Hi everyone! I'm John and I'm a community manager for Teams.

Hi, I am Sr. Solution Architect working for DXC, how can I join this session

Hi Maheshwar, the session is not a call. Feel free to ask your question directly as a thread in the AMA Space and we have team members here ready and waiting!

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams-AMA/bd-p/MicrosoftTeamsAMA
Hi Paul Keijzers MVP office 365 strong focus on teams currently working for my own company KbWorks