Welcome to the Microsoft Teams for Education Ask Microsoft Anything

Community Manager

Welcome to the Microsoft Teams for Education Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the team. Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread. Post your questions in a new thread within the Microsoft Teams AMA space by clicking on "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.

15 Replies

This is Eric checking in from the Tech Community community management team. Looking forward to all your questions!

Hi everyone! This is Sam from the Teams QCO Engineering Team. Looking forward to trying to answer all of your questions.
Hi there & welcome to the AMA today! I'm the Microsoft Teams Community Lead and we're happy to have you here with us!

Hello Everyone! I work with Laurie in the Microsoft Teams Community!

Hey there! My name is Sarah, a Community Manager for the Microsoft Public Sector Community. I am looking forward to reading your questions! 

hello duck.gif

Thanks for joining us today!  Looking forward to connecting with you.  I'm Angela Chin, lead program manager for Teams for Education.

Hello all and Welcome! This is Michael from the Quality and Customer Obsession Engineering team. I'm excited to hear from you today!
I have teachers that are trying to engage in conversation with AMA right now but are confused where to go and by the layout. Can you help?

@JohnSteckroth 

hello, my name is Wilmer de Jong, currently working as an IT innovator for a middle school in Holland. The department I am working for is constantly investigating which or what IT product of procedure can help teachers and students getting their work done.

In the last months we have learned by doing. Remnarkable results came out of that. Now getting to the second or third phase in our Teams adapation, getting some annoying things mastered.

@balasahebmore You're in the event right now! Just go to the main AMA page, click "Start a New Conversation" or browse through the existing questions.

We're closing down this thread for new replies. Feel free to post your questions in a new thread within the Microsoft Teams AMA space by clicking on "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.