Welcome to the Microsoft Teams AMA!

Super Contributor

Welcome to the Microsoft Teams Ask Microsoft Anything! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the team.

Please post your question in a new thread.

To start, introduce yourself below and tell us where you're logging in from!

131 Replies
I'm Eric, a community manager in the Tech Community. Looking forward to all your Microsoft Teams questions!

Hello, Catskill, New York here. 

Hey Folks! Excited to hear from you all - this is Krishnan, PM on the Teams Calling team : would love to answer questions as best I can, and hear your feedback!
Hey everyone! Dylan with the Tech Community here! Excited for an amazing hour!

Good Afternoon, 

This is Dave Marshall from Charleston, SC. Thanks for inviting me!!

@Christine Karambelas wrote:

Welcome to the Microsoft Teams Ask Microsoft Anything! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the team.

Please post your question in a new thread.

To start, introduce yourself below and tell us where you're logging in from!

Chris Shaida, NYC

Hello, Laurent. Educational technology consultant from France 

I'm Anirudh, PM on the Desktop Client team

Jason from Calgary Alberta, Canada.

Hello! Dean Swann from Minneapolis. Looking forward to learning and sharing what I know about Teams. 

Elgeo from Washington, DC. End-user trying to transition an organization to teams and remove the need for interoffice email.

Hi, I'm Peter, an O365 architect from The Netherlands

Hi from New Jersey!

Claudia here, from Barcelona :)

Mark Kaplan, Director of IT for BARBRI from Dallas

Good morning! I'm Justin, product manager for Microsoft Teams for Education. Ask me any questions about using Teams in your school! 

Roland Minshall, Director Information Technology for the Iowa Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church.  Based in Des Moines, Iowa.