Welcome to the Microsoft Teams AMA!

Former Employee

Welcome to the Microsoft Teams Ask Microsoft Anything! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the product team.

Please post your question in a new thread. You can view the AMA Guidelines here.

Please introduce yourself below and let’s get started!

Ask us anything about Microsoft Teams!Ask us anything about Microsoft Teams!

28 Replies

Hi everyone! This is Maddie from the Community Team. Super excited for this AMA!

Lana here from the Microsoft Teams Community Team in Redmond! Our team has been playing around this Teams this week- So I'm excited to learn more here today!

Hello everybody! I'm Dan, I work on Microsoft Teams, and I'm excited to answer your questions.

Hi everyone! Excited to host our first Teams AMA here on the Tech Community! I'm Anna from the Tech Community Team live from sunny Redmond!  Here with the 'Microsoft Teams' team and our awesome community managers!

20161110_180028473_iOS.jpg

Excited to be here - Paul Cannon with Microsoft Product Marketing

Thanks for joining us today!  I'm the Community Manager & looking forward to having you all participating in our first AMA.  Ask away!

Morning, afternoon, and evening everyone! This is Mike and I'm a part of the Microsoft Tech Community team. Ready for an energized hour of Teams!
Hello everyone! Daniel from the Community Team here! Super excited for this!
I'm Elaine, in Product Marketing. Fantastic to see all the interest in activating Microsoft Teams!
Hi there! This is Andrew and I also work on Microsoft Teams! Looking forward to answering your questions.
Thanks for setting this up

Hi! I'm Angela - Program Manager for Microsoft Teams. Excited for this AMA!

Hi everyone! Looking forward to hearing your responses. Great product you put together!
Thanks for joining us @Josh Gatewood

Hi, I'm James from Pierce County IT

Thanks for joining us Paul! We're looking forward to hearing how your using Teams and what you think!

Hello everyone, Bill on the Microsoft Teams team, this will be a blast.
Randy Drisgill (Office Servers and Services MVP) here checking out the AMA from the air on my flight back from MVP Summit Smiley Happy