Re: Welcome to the Microsoft Teams AMA!

Occasional Contributor

Hello Everyone !!!

My questions are ,

1)How to restrict access to create teams in an organization ?Can any one in your organization create team.

2)If new member is added  in the team,he/she can see all the past conversations,so ,is there any solution for archiving your data?

3) I tried sideload bots and tab option but that is not working as expected.It always gives me the error message something went wrong. Is the option fully functional?

Thanks and Regards,

Karishma 

3 Replies

@Ansuman Acharya for questions #1 and #2

Thanks Sharvari

Hello Karishma,

Thanks for the question(s)

1)How to restrict access to create teams in an organization ?Can any one in your organization create team.

The same permissions related to Office 365 Groups can be used to apply to Teams. Group Creation for Office 365 Groups can be used to restrict who has the ability to create Teams in an organization because Teams in the backend leverages Office 365 Groups. 

2)If new member is added in the team,he/she can see all the past conversations,so ,is there any solution for archiving your data?

Not yet, but thanks for this feedback. Our design actually was mean't to facilitate this scenario where a channel is like a message board where things always stick around.

Thanks,

Ansuman