Contact card showing multiple numbers by default

MVP

Hi Team, 

Is there any timeframes where the contact card will be showing multiple numbers (I.e. office, mobile) by default? This is a big ask here on TC as organisations want it to show office number, mobile and potentially numbers of other devices

Best, Chris

3 Replies

@Christopher Hoard I'm wondering this same thing. I read through your other thread, https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams-ama/multiple-numbers-in-contact-card/m-p/2999... including the responses from @Krishnan Raghupathi that the team planned on addressing this and that he'd come back with a timeframe - and then crickets for over TWO years now. I'm trying to think of a nice way to say this, but this is not hard. I don't even see how it takes coordinating across multiple teams within the Teams space. You already have code that pulls the telephoneNumber attribute that is replicated out to Azure AD (or exists there natively if not a AD Connect-synced user) for the contact card...how is it so difficult to add some code to the contact card that says "if 'mobile' is not NULL, apply these transformations to put it in the proper format and display it on the contact card with 'X' header"...and then do that for each potential phone number attribute?

@LLuesing - Just posted an update to the thread, I moved to a different team at Microsoft about 2 years ago. I recommend reaching out to the current owners of the feature area/ roadmap or on UserVoice.

Thanks! Good luck with your new endeavors!