Announcing a Microsoft Teams AMA!

Microsoft

We are very excited to announce a Microsoft Teams 'Ask Microsoft Anything' (AMA) for Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams!

The AMA will take place on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT in the Microsoft Teams AMA Space. Add the event to your calendar and view in your time zone here.

UPDATE: This event had previously been scheduled for April 8. 

An AMA is a live online event similar to a "YamJam" on Yammer or an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit. This AMA gives you the opportunity to connect with members of the product engineering team who will be on hand to answer your questions and listen to feedback.

Breakout Rooms.png

5 Replies
Maybe I am missing something, but is there a link to the event? The ICS doesn't have the details included within the body of the invite.

@Microsoft_Teams_team  When will you be adding more private channels on Teams!? Over 1200 people have voted for this on the UserVoice yet no response at all from Microsoft. As a Teams user, I moved all my team off of Slack onto teams. But the private channel limit means we will need to migrate back to Slack because teams only allows me 30 private channels. It's such an unnecessary limitation. Also once you use a channel and delete it, you dont "gain the credit" back for the unused channel!
 Please listen to the User Voice with over 182 comments and people askiing for this! https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/39975511-your-team-has-reached...

@Microsoft_Teams_team  We need to know if this is taking place in MS Teams and if so, what is the link or room information?  We are on GCC-High, so this is probably going to be an issue requiring us to use Chrome Incognito or Edge to access the meeting. 

Our main question is, when can we see and add other companies as members or guests into our GCC-High MS Teams clients?  When (or if) this happens, would that capability carry over to SharePoint and OneDrive?  This lack of capability to actually collaborate outside of our tenant is truly debilitating!

A heads up question for the event on April 14th: when will the meeting client extensibility be made public as described in https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams-blog/extend-meeting-capabilities-with-teams-a... ? It's been awhile and it still requires a dev mode of Teams.

Hello @PEPA_Healthcare   There is no link - come to this page on April 14 between 9:00 - 10:00 am PDT and type in your question in a new conversation.  The Breakout Rooms feature team will be "live" watching out for the questions and you should get a response within a few minutes of posting your question.