* while playing back the video, the stream video player should load the video in advance to avoid pauses during replay
* During playback of the video, the stream video player should load the video in advance to avoid pauses during playback
* it should be possible to position chapter markers frame-accurately. the seconds display is too imprecise
* a long video description is not visible because you cannot scroll up. Long video descriptions should either be placed to the right of the video or they should scroll with the page. currently you cannot scroll up the page. Therefore, the text under the video is difficult to read.
* navigating back and forth by one frame using the keyboard (e.g. using b and v or , and .)
* navigating back and forth by 1 second (or 10 sec./ 30 sec) using [key left|right] / shift + [key left|right]