SOLVED

Migration steps & Usage Report generation - can't find refresh token

Copper Contributor

Hey there

As part of our need to prepare for the upgrade to Microsoft Stream (on SharePoint) I've followed the migration steps but there is no such thing as "refreshtoken" to filter when I follow the steps:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/stream/streamnew/migration-details#stream-classic-usage-report

1. Open browser, press F12 and navigate to Stream Portal
  2. Select on the Network tab and filter by ‘refreshtoken’. Out of the two requests on the left, select the one with Request Method – GET.
  3. Look for Authorization header in Request headers and copy the value after ‘Bearer’

I have done this for 2 accounts which have Stream Admin access. I have pressed refresh in the browser also. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jess

3 Replies
best response confirmed by JWONG385 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I re-ran the steps again the following day. Although it didn't work the first time, it did the second time.

@JWONG385 Did you do anything differently?  I've tried on multiple days, on both Edge and Chrome, for multiple clients, and the "Refresh token" option isn't there.  

Has anyone else figured this out?

Im having the same issue, nothing shows when filtering by refreshtoken :\
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by JWONG385 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I re-ran the steps again the following day. Although it didn't work the first time, it did the second time.

View solution in original post