End Time when Sharing Stream Video

Copper Contributor

When sharing a video in Stream, I see the option to start it at a certain time in the video.  Is there a way to specify an End time?  I am using the video for training and want to put moment markers on an hour long video to guide folks to specific topics.  I want the video to start and end at specific times.

3 Replies
Chapters mark out the timeline but don’t pause at the end of a chapter.

Do you want share links with a start and end time so it pauses at end? And you can have as many share links as you want?

Or do you want this in embers code?

Or do you need a single start and end as default for the whole video?

@Marc Mroz 

I do want to start video at a certain time and pause at the designated end time. Based on another feed I have used this code (in red), but it does not work:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://web.microsoftstream.com/embed/video/a0c183b9-0d71-4b6b-9b5e-c3711c7f034b?autoplay=false&amp;...&amp;st=1328&amp;et=1388" allowfullscreen="" style="border:none;"></iframe>

@Marc Mroz it would be very useful to be able to share a link that only streams a selected part of the video (clip) and it doesn't allow the user to play the video before the start or after the end of the clip.