SOLVED

Where is the what's new page for Microsoft Stream?

Silver Contributor

I am looking for the what's new page for Microsoft Stream, this used to be maintained here and hasn't been updated since June.

This is for information with ongoing updates, so customers can track the progress of new features as they are made available.  This is a topic that's been talked about here recently What's New Pages.  I'd also like to mention the absence of Microsoft Stream in the Office 365 roadmap almost entirely and also the blog here has been idle since GA.

I was expecting a new area on https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/stream to have a what's new section or release notes but there is nothing I can find?  Thanks for any help with this.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Cian Allner (Silver Contributor)
Solution

We agree, this would be really helpful for all our customers. We have this on our list to do. We'll add a what's new/release notes page along side our other Stream documentation. 

Thanks, Marc, that's great to hear. I'll look out for the what's new/release notes page once it's available.  I can then add it to the 'Office 365 Change Management Survival Guide', which I maintain.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Cian Allner (Silver Contributor)
Solution

We agree, this would be really helpful for all our customers. We have this on our list to do. We'll add a what's new/release notes page along side our other Stream documentation. 

View solution in original post