Upload Error: "Something is wrong with this video"

Copper Contributor

Is there currently an issue that is delaying video upload processing? After recording a session, I am receiving the error message "Something is wrong with this video" in Stream. 

5 Replies

Are you still having issues?  Things should be running normally so let us know, and additionally it might make sense to do a formal support ticket so we can get details about your tenant, the video and region in which your Stream instance is hosted.  Otherwise things should be running smoothly right now, though if there is a formal support ticket we can look back in time for your particular tenant.  Cheers

@descapa_msft Hi Daniel, thanks for your message. I'm still having issues with the video. Would you mind letting me know where I can submit a support ticket? Thanks!

@lahefner I am sorry to hear that.  To formally open an support ticket you can go to the Office 365 Admin Center and submit a ticket.  The brief website with directions are here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/stream/file-administrator-support-ticket

If you aren't an admin then you might need to ask someone in your organization who is an admin to create the ticket for you.  Then we can know your tenant, look through logs and figure out what might be going on.  

If you need anything else please let me know and looking forward to seeing the support ticket coming through so we can investigate.  Otherwise I would recommend trying to upload the video again and see if it works now.  

@descapa_msft Thank you Daniel! I found out one of our Admins already submitted a ticket since a few of us within the organization are having issues with call/meeting recordings. Thank you!

@lahefner  The same problem is happening to me. I had uploaded it in mkv format, yet after uploading my video "Something is wrong with this video" Please help me

Video Link: https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/e1fe994b-a022-49d7-96bd-467ccfd6e2b0

help me please