SOLVED

stuck at 0% processing

Brass Contributor

Uploaded to Stream an MP4 video created in Skype for Business, size about 146MB, length about 40 minutes, upload was successful but processing did not proceed beyond 0% after a long wait/leaving to do other tasks.

Took this MP4 video and re-encoded it using Handbrake, this resulted in a smaller file (40MB in size). Upload was successful, but again stuck at 0% processing.

Took another random MP4 video, size is 47MB, 10 minutes long, uploads fine but again stuck at 0% processing.

Other things tried: delete video and try again, publish

Help me determine if I am the problem or Stream is the Problem.

Thank you,

M

47 Replies

@Max Donner I have had this issue intermittently.  I am currently waiting on about 10 videos to process. Has been like this for two hours.  11/17/20.  0% processing on Teams videos that are about 15-20 minutes each.  

@Swalter75 I am also experiencing this issue. My video was a recorded Teams meeting that ended ~50 minutes ago and it's still stuck at 0% processing on Stream.

@cassandrachin I resolved it by downloading the affected videos, deleting from Stream, then re-uploading them.  

@Marc Mroz I see you are an active member of the community. Do you have any feedback for the latest replies to this post?

That resolved it. Thank you!
The problem remains. The videos my daughter uploads for her school assignments take a week to process.
Not sure what the problem is. I just uploaded a 2 1/2 hour video yesterday, and while it took most of the day to upload and process, it works fine. can you explain the specifics of your video? File size, format is it an mp4, where is it being uploaded from?

@Scott Tupper hi! It occurs with every school homework video my daughter uploads to MS Stream. For example, she uploaded an mp4 video (211 MB, saved into the computer) and it was processed by Stream a week later. I don't know what's happening...