SOLVED

Stream storage management

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have 300 users at the Enterprise E3 lic. level. Each user gets 500GB of storage plus we get .5GB for each licensed user. Where does the .5GB of storage go? Can it be assigned to an account? Can my admins grant and revoke that storage?

Sincerely,

Peter

1 Reply
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution
I think you are mixing some concepts here. The right info. is the following one:
(1) You have 1 TB of storage+ 0.5 GB / licensed user in SPO. This storage is just for the SPO tenant, so it cannot be assigned to an account
(2) For Microsoft Stream de rule si similar: you have 500 GB of storage + 0,5 GB/licensed user. this storage is just for Stream, so it cannot be assigned to an account
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution
I think you are mixing some concepts here. The right info. is the following one:
(1) You have 1 TB of storage+ 0.5 GB / licensed user in SPO. This storage is just for the SPO tenant, so it cannot be assigned to an account
(2) For Microsoft Stream de rule si similar: you have 500 GB of storage + 0,5 GB/licensed user. this storage is just for Stream, so it cannot be assigned to an account

View solution in original post