SOLVED

Problem with stream

Copper Contributor

Hello,
Until yesterday I was watching the lecture tapes on microsoft teams. From today when I try to open a video it tells me:

Microsoft Stream
To view this content, please sign in
New Microsoft Stream user? subscribe

If I try to log in I get this error:

AADSTS7000112: Application 'cf53fce8-def6-4aeb-8d30-b158e7b1cf83'(Microsoft Stream Portal) is disabled.

Request Id: 406bb57a-3fc9-4fe9-909d-bb6c4698aa00
Correlation Id: 00a66bd6-06b0-4356-953c-5e7393f6592d
Timestamp: 2020-03-22T10:52:59Z
Message: AADSTS7000112: Application 'cf53fce8-def6-4aeb-8d30-b158e7b1cf83'(Microsoft Stream Portal) is disabled.
Diagnostica avanzata: Disabilita
Se si prevede di richiedere supporto tecnico per un problema, attivare questa opzione e provare a riprodurre l'errore. Verranno raccolte informazioni aggiuntive utili per la risoluzione del problema.

How can I solve the problem? I should take some recorded lessons

3 Replies
best response confirmed by domenico1990 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi @domenico1990

The error message is saying that stream has been disabled

Either

1.) Your admin removed/disabled Stream in your licence
2.) Your admin disabled Stream within the Stream Admin Portal
3.) Your admin disabled Stream as an application within Azure AD (this controls your access to applications)

The only solution to this is to raise to your admin and check one of these three places above. If they enable it again it will work for you

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard hank you very much. how do I contact the administrator? Sorry I'm inexperienced

Here we go

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/how-do-i-find-my-office-365-admin-59b8e361-dbb6-407f-8ac3-a...

Contact your technical support team. If you have no idea who to contact at your work or school for help, try asking the person who gave you your Office 365 user account and password. I would add onto Microsoft's advice, search the University website, ask a teacher/lecturer who may be able to help, and if you have an internal internet try looking there too

Hope that helps

Best, Chris
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by domenico1990 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi @domenico1990

The error message is saying that stream has been disabled

Either

1.) Your admin removed/disabled Stream in your licence
2.) Your admin disabled Stream within the Stream Admin Portal
3.) Your admin disabled Stream as an application within Azure AD (this controls your access to applications)

The only solution to this is to raise to your admin and check one of these three places above. If they enable it again it will work for you

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

View solution in original post