06-07-2019 01:51 AM
06-07-2019 01:51 AM
I would like to embed a video into PowerPoint but I get this error message:
"PowerPoint can't insert a video from this embed code. Try a different code or use a different website"
Please, can you tell me how to do it?
06-07-2019 02:05 AMSolution
07-11-2019 07:02 AM
I detected it because we are running a Continous Watch Service about Microsoft 365 (including Office 365 of course), so we are always dynamically informed about all RoadMaps Moves.
This Service is called "Inno'Watch". If you are interested in it, tell me ;)
07-11-2019 08:01 AM
Hi @Fabrice Poiraud-Lambert sure I'm interested on it, what does it consists of?
Also, I have tried to embed the code of a Stream video in my ppt instance and doesn't work, is it because my Office is not updated? how long do we have to wait for the update to apply?
Many thanks :)
07-11-2019 08:24 AM
@MartaGuerrero: This update is still in a Rolling Out phase... then it works on my Tenant, but may be not yet on yours... nobody can tell when it will be ok for you... tomorrow or in the next 3 months...
Inno'Watch is an Online Service which gives you the following :
- Daily information about MS evolutions (we remove those still in devt and those not really useful)
- This daily information is pushed by email to your users who need it (IT people or Not : Collab admins, Messaging admins, Archi&Infra, Support team, Change Mgt Team, Security Manager, etc...). It is also pushed in a dedicated MS TEAMS so you can search in history
- You access a Database where all MS evolutions are stored, classified by level of interest, and enriched with Metadata. So you can search anytime for more information about futur updates or past releases.
- We also provide you with a Report Generator, which enable you to generate Evolutions reports in few clics.
- A Management tool is also provided (option) to allow you to define which evolution you want to follow and implement in your company (who will manage it, for when, what is the current status,...)
- We also organize Monthy Watch Meetings (option) to come back on last month' evolutions list, and explain more about a "Best of" of these.
This Service :
- Saves your time internaly (we all know that this is a nightmare to follow the continous flow of Innovation every day)
- Makes sure that every person concerned by O365 or M365 will be continuously aware about all changes (and not have only one guy aware about changes)
- Helps you to optimize your investments in 365 by using all needed innovations
- Helps you to avoid changes that could have an impact on your production...
Contact me in MP to know more...
08-08-2019 11:11 AM
@MartaGuerrero I also just tried and it still is not enabled for me. On the roadmap, it says Q3 2019 but the status is "launched" so I'm not sure if my company will have to wait until the next PPT update gets pushed to our machines...?