I see forms and quizzes!

Iron Contributor

Looks like this feature is live, but only available for on-demand content even though I can see the functionality for upcoming live events via Admin Settings.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/stream/add-forms

4 Replies

When using the embed code, regardless of player size you cannot see the Forms submit button without having to scroll down inside the player.

@Christina Torok any chance this can be fixed? Example in StreamExample in StreamExample using embed in SharepointExample using embed in Sharepoint

Testing in Stream mobile app, it tells me in order to use the form you have to open it in a web browser, ok.

Using Chrome on Mac.

i've been doing some testing and it works for me in IE, Edge, Chrome but not Firefox. i'm going to find out what browser is most popular with our employees, but i am a FF user and was bummed to find out it didn't work (the 'continue to video' button does nothing/doesn't take you back to the video). that's also good to know about mobile. i hadnt tested in the app yet.

@Scott Tupper Thanks for the feedback! We are working with Forms team to make this experience better.

Support in mobile is on the roadmap.