I have something issue about removing uploaded .mp4 in Stream.
We have some .mp4s that cannot be removed by admins.
Could you please let me know some advices ?
Steps are below:
1. signin MS Stream by end user role account. (Not Admins)
2. upload a .mp4 with disable [Allow everyone in your company to view this video]
3. sign in MS Stream by Stream Admin (or Global Admin)
4. click [browse]-[Video] and confirm not to show up the .mp4 in step2
Q1. Is this normal result ? (could anyone repro ?)
Q2. Is it enable to remove the private files by admins ?
(Especially, how can we manage the files after the owner's account gets removed from tenant ?)
Thanks in advance. .
I got the answer that is by design from MS premiere Support.
- Admins can remove the .mp4s if they know the URLs of files (, but they don't know these URLs).
- The filter only shows the .mp4s logged in user permitted, even though that user has Admins permission.