SOLVED

Filtering on more than one #hashtag

Copper Contributor

I am exploring this for our sales team to be able to quickly find videos.  Is there a way to filter on more than one tag at time.  For example if I have the tags #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 can I search for all videos with tags #2 and #5.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by anonymous-user (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Hi Kenyr,

Hope you were able to nail most of your scenarios while trying out Stream. We would love to hear your feedback. However, to answer your question - at this point, we only have searching videos and channels based on one tag at a time. However, your recommendation makes sense - AND is just one operator, we will need to think about all other operators which we can support with Stream (OR etc). Feel free to add your idea to Stream Ideas.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by anonymous-user (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Hi Kenyr,

Hope you were able to nail most of your scenarios while trying out Stream. We would love to hear your feedback. However, to answer your question - at this point, we only have searching videos and channels based on one tag at a time. However, your recommendation makes sense - AND is just one operator, we will need to think about all other operators which we can support with Stream (OR etc). Feel free to add your idea to Stream Ideas.

View solution in original post