May 30 2018
We have a specific use case that is causing problems:
1. Office 365 tenant federated with ADFS. MFA required.
2. SP-initiated app (Litmos), MFA disabled to Litmos only.
3. Microsoft Stream content embedded in Litmos.
4. End user authenticates to Litmos. Gets token from ADFS.
5. End user accesses video content. Video content is embedded in Litmos and hosted in Stream.
6. Stream displays error. Does not redirect user to MFA which I would have expected.
Error is not end user friendly. Workaround is to instruct end user to login to Office 365 first before accessing Litmos. End user assigned E3 Enterprise license. Not a guest user.